Helen Keller International (HKI) - Established in 1915, is an international non-governmental organization (NGO) dedicated to saving the sight and lives of the most vulnerable and disadvantaged. Headquartered in New York City, HKI currently conducts programs in 21 countries in Africa and Asia, as well as in the United States.
HKI implements integrated package of cost-effective interventions that are proven to improve maternal and child nutrition. HKI supports policies and programs on food fortification, vitamin A supplementation, infant and young child feeding, nutrition-sensitive agriculture, community-based management of acute malnutrition and prevention and treatment of neglected tropical diseases. At the core of HKI’s programs is advocacy and social behavior change communication to various stakeholders. HKI also undertakes cutting-edge research to influence policy decisions and inform program quality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nutrition and Healthy Lifestyle Specialist
Locations: Abuja & Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Duration: Up-Until December 31, 2021
Skills / Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree in Education, Public Health or a related discipline with a focus on health, nutrition and / or Physical Education with a minimum of five years’ experience in the field of public health nutrition, nutrition education or physical education. A master’s degree will be an added advantage
- Prior experience with curriculum design, lesson plan development and training.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent coordination, organization and problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
18th June, 2021. 5:00pm
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a comprehensive resume with a cover letter as one Ms Word document to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- You will receive an auto response confirming your application.
- Applications will not be accepted after 5pm on the deadline.
- Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.