PCI Educational Consult Limited, an HR and Recruitment agency, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nutritionist
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a licensed nutritionist to provide our clients with comprehensive advice on matters of well being. As an expert in food and nutrition, people depend on you to guide them towards better eating habits to prevent ill-health.
- A nutritionist is responsible for assessing people’s needs using scientific methods and determining the most suitable nutrition plans.
- He/She must be qualified and well-versed in relevant matters and skilled in suggesting personalized solutions.
- The goal is to contribute to the maintenance of a client’s healthy constitution thus delivering value to our organization by strengthening our reputations.
- Evaluate the dietary needs of a client by assessing their health and exercise levels, sleep and food habits etc.
- Clarify information to clients and explain the effects of nutrients on overall health condition
- Offer counseling and suggest positive alterations in nutrition to address clients’ dietary restrictions
- Create full and personalized nutrition plans that promote healthy lifestyles
- Set clear objectives and provide support to clients to help them in their progress
- Conduct scientific research to expand field related knowledge such as the impacts of nutrients, the benefits of diets to body’s functions etc.
- Write and publish articles to educate the public
- Make presentations on a variety of topics such as how nutrition affects performance in sports, schools etc.
NGN 50,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.