Tonia Pharmacy Limited was incorporated in the year 2003 (RC497235) to carry on business as a pharmaceutical company. Since its inception, the company has grown to become one of the reputable pharmacies in Abuja with five branches located in various parts of the city, a branch in Lagos and Kano.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacist (Male)
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The quality of medicines supplied to patients
- Ensuring that the supply of medicines is within the law
- Ensuring that the medicines prescribed to patients are suitable
- Advising patients about medicines, including how to take them, what reactions may occur, and answering patients' questions
- Supervise the medicines supply chain and ensure pharmacy premises and systems are fit for the purpose
- Advise other healthcare professionals about safe and effective medicine use, and safe and secure supply of medicines
- Respond to patients' symptoms and advise on medicines for sale in pharmacies
- Provide services to patients, such as smoking cessation, blood pressure measurement, and cholesterol management.
- Fill patients’ prescriptions according to instructions given by physicians
- Interview patients to identify conditions such as allergy or pregnancy that can be affected by the intake of a drug
- Instruct patients on the dosage and dietary requirements for drug consumption
- Advise patients on medical equipment or products most suitable for a health condition
- Guide and direct the activities of pharmacy technicians and interns
- Provide physicians and other healthcare professionals with information on proper drug therapy for patients
- Perform drug assay to verify purity, strength, and other parameters considered for dosage
- Review over-the-counter (OTC) and medical prescriptions to ensure they are suitable for a patient
- Provide patients with information regarding drug interactions, side effects, and storage requirements
- Maintain a record of patient profiles, inventory, and registries of poison and narcotics
- Calculate, weigh, and mix ingredients to compound drugs as prescribed by medical doctors
- Proffer recommendations to assist patients in managing conditions such as asthma and drug dependency
- Train patients to use and interpret information on devices on blood pressure or diabetes monitor
- Refer patients to other healthcare experts such as psychiatrists and physiologists as may be required
- Monitor patients to track the efficiency/side effect of a drug and make changes where appropriate.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree qualification
- 2 - 5 years work experience.
N110,000 - N130,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
13th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.