Toc Consult, a consulting firm that carries out HR related services for its clients, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacist
Location: Calabar, Cross River
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage new product acquisition and new product communication to sales team
- Procurement team member
- Carry out a once monthly management stock taking and spot stock taking as may be required
- Manage policies around quality control functions, the receipt of items and ensure that are long dated, arrive in good condition, are stored well and are of safe pharmaceutical nature
- Training program within organization (sales team on pharmaceutical products, training other staff within organization about drug handling, safe, quality assurance and such attitudes and processes that may better the pharmaceutical functions of the organization).
- Manage relationship and communication to key clients for the organization in order to promote customer loyalty and organizational growth.
- Maintain records of all controlled drugs sold on the premises
- Monitor stocks in client's facilities
- Follow through with policies, guidelines and regulations about the labelling and proper storage of pharmaceutical products
- Responsible for a system for disposing of infectious wastes under the supervision of the Chief Pharmacist
- Keep records of adverse events due to drugs and reporting them to management
- Maintain an inventory record keeping and control to detect any shortages or discrepancies in controlled substances at the earliest possible time
- Manage pharmaceutical regulatory functions and relationships for the organization
- Conduct and participate in market research for new product additions to warehouse inventory
- Participate in any other technical, management or business function as required within the team to ensure the success of the organization.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by management from time to time
- Minimum qualification of B.Pharm or D. Pharmfrom an accredited University.
- Must have a valid practicing license
- Must have 3 years post NYSC experience preferably on retail pharmacy
- Must be resident in Calabar
- Must be willing to travel when required
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using "Pharmacist - Calabar" as the subject of the email.