Nett Pharmacy is a pharmaceutical company incorporated in Nigeria in May, 2003 as a limited liability company. It is licensed by the Pharmacists’ Council of Nigeria to engage in the sales and distribution of all types of pharmaceutical products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacist
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Counseling patients on health/drug related issues with consequent recommendations within professional ethics.
- Filling prescriptions after ascertaining the correctness and ensuring rational use of drugs. Keep records in all necessary books
- Vet and fill the stock requisition forms (LPO) and submit same to procurement/Store
- No over/under stocking of products at the branches. Achieve optimal stock levels based sales trends.
- Present bi-weekly branch performance report.
- Receive and verify quality, quantity, expiry dates and physical condition of drugs supplied. Sign transfer and receiving notes and return same to head office
- Achieve daily and monthly sales objectives and targets for your branch
- Ensure products are properly displayed on shelves and are kept clean, free from dust, dirt and grease and packs remain wholesome. Shelves should be kept clean. Ensure the cleaning of the Pharmacy Section.
- Sales of products to customers to be done on principle of first in first out or based on their expiring dates.
- Notify Chief Pharmacist and Procurement Manager of near expiring items (within 3-6 months) for necessary action.
- Carry out periodic stock count in your branch.
- Proficient in PowerPoint.
- And any other duty(ies) that may be assigned.
- Candidates should possess a B.Pharm Degree
- Minimum of 2 years of pharmacy experience
- Should possess excellent communication and Customer service Skills
- Highly motivated, Efficient, and Success driven.
- Proximity to the pharmacy location is an added advantage.
- Good team player
- Interpersonal relations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using "FULL TIME PHARMACIST - ILUPEJU" as the subject of the mail.