Terra Energy Services and its subsidiary companies are leading suppliers of a wide range of upstream engineering and management services including manpower supply, quality management, environmental services, facilities, project and resources management, maintenance, inspection and procurement services with distinctive capabilities in the design and execution of large-scale offshore and onshore projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacist
Employment Type: Contract
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assurance, delivery, and maintenance of quality medical service through the provision of quality pharmacy services in a cost-effective, efficient, and safe manner, to patients ensuring promptly and safely dispensing processes, with zero dispensing errors, advising on drug therapy, dosage, and patient counselling.
- Assist doctors and pharmacist(s) to ensure patients receive their specialty medication in a timely manner.
- Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counselling patients on drug therapies.
- Medication Inventory Management and stock control
- Provides prompt and accurate records of stock transactions, maintaining standard quality control checks of dispensed medication, knowledge of medication side effects /contradications - Drug/drug, drug/disease, and interactions.
- Management of the cold chain,
- Stock Control management
- Storage, handling, distribution, and dispensing of look-alike, sound-alike medications
- Dispensing ethics observed for all prescriptions before filling.
Qualifications and Skills
- A Graduate Pharmacist with a Bachelor of Pharmacy) qualification,
- Five years post NYSC statutory registration with the Pharmacist Council of Nigeria (PCN)
- At least ten years of cognate experience with some experience working in the Oil and Gas Sector.
- Member of the Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria (PSN), and West African Pharmaceutical Federation (WAPF).
- A Master's Degree in Clinical Pharmacy will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of guidelines for safe prescribing and dispensing of medications
- Patient medication use and counselling experience
- Excellent customer relations etiquette
- Literate in e-computer and use of Electronic Health Records
- Presentation skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word / Excel / PowerPoint).
- Excellent ability to function well under pressure to meet stretched targets.
- Creative in adapting new ideas to achieve business objectives and goals.
- Ability to demonstrate authenticity, collaboration, and willingness to learn.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should sent their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.