A reputable pharmacy with high standard quality of care, located on Lagos mainland, is seeking an enthusiastic, experienced and purpose driven individual to fill the role of a Pharmacist in our dynamic team.
Employment Status: Full Time (on-site)
Job Location: Mangoro, Agege Motor Road, Lagos state
- Dispense medications as prescribed by physicians.
- Monitor customers’ drug therapies, advise on interventions, and inform customers of any potential side effects.
- Instruct customers on how and when to take prescribed medications.
- Conduct health and wellness screenings as the need arises.
- Provide immunizations, and other medical services, such as checking customers’ blood pressure, temperature measurements, and checking blood sugar levels.
- Maintain accurate customer records and ensure information is updated accordingly.
- Ensure a safe and clean working environment to facilitate quality service delivery to customers.
- Adhere to applicable regulations, and procedures governing pharmaceutical practice in Nigeria.
- Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy/valid certificate from the Pharmacy Council of Nigeria
- Proven years of experience as a pharmacist.
- Valid license to practice as a pharmacist.
- Detailed understanding and knowledge of dosage requirements and administration, chemical compounds, and pharmaceutical brands.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Remuneration is competitive
How to Apply
Interested individuals should send a letter of application and CV to [email protected] stating the job role as the email subject.
Applicants residing on the Lagos mainland will be at an advantage based on proximity to the pharmacy location.