Achievers University, Owo was approved and licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria in 2007. The institution commenced academic activities on 2nd April, 2008. The University, which is situated in a serene and conducive environment, has matriculated 13 sets of students and ‘graduated nine sets of 'Achiever' who are making their marks in all spheres of human endeavours. The University now fully operates at its permanent site at Km 1, Idasen-Ute Road, Owo.
Because of the need to reposition the University as well as sustain her remarkable achievements, we are currently seeking exceptionally qualified staff with outstanding integrity and demonstrable leadership qualities to join our highly motivated team in the capacity below in moving the University forward in her next phase of growth and development:
Job Title: Professor
Location: Owo, Ondo
College: Natural and Applied Sciences (CONAS)
We are recruiting candidates in the departments below:
- Computer Science
- Industrial Chemistry
- Plant Science & Bio-technology
- Candidates must possess a Ph.D. in the relevant subject areas with at least Ten (10) years of teaching, research or professional experience in a University or any other tertiary institution.
- Candidates must have a record of substantial publications, evidence of postgraduate supervision, and ability to initiate and develop research.
- In addition, candidate must possess a good measure of academic leadership, teamwork as well as some administrative experience in working with interdisciplinary groups.
Salary and Conditions of Service
Salary and allowance and other benefits are as approved by Governing Council of Achievers University and compare favourably with what obtains in Federal Universities.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications along with CV, names and addressed of three (3) referees, including copies of their Credentials, to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Candidates should also request their referees to forward their reports to: [email protected]
- For further information: Please contact: Oluwole via: [email protected] - 08038544613 or Adebayo via: [email protected] - 0803 343 2195.