Matola International Concept Limited was duly incorporated with the Corporate Affairs Commission in February 25, 2009 as a private limited liability company. Our business is aimed at providing critical services to the oil and gas industry as well as tapping into the vacuum created in other relevant sectors of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Public Health Nurse / Impact Assessment Service
Locations: Abuja (FCT) & Lagos
- Identify and treat patients for health problems affecting their community (Health outreach)
- Developing health care plans; providing nursing services and treatments; referring patients with social and emotional problems to other community agencies.
- Support the community health care team /partners by coordinating assessment, planning, and providing of needed health and related services;
- Administer immunizations to children in poor communities
- Inspect and supervise health facilities for safety risks
- Monitor plans for increasing patience safety and improving health
- Respond to emergency relief situations and impact mitigations Actions
- Conduct hospital inspection visits and perform preventive maintenance of health equipment's
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements; keeping patient information confidential
- Prepare proactive emergency community plans for Prevention, Preparedness Response, Recovery
- Disseminate health information /education by working with local officials, the community and schools
- Assess community needs & Develop public health plans and programs for military members and their families
- Clinical services,
- Emergency services,
- Preventive health care services,
- Occupational health services,
- Community health care services,
- External services (HMO),
- Cleaning services and
- Ancillary services.
Task and Responsibilities
- Ability to demonstrate authenticity, collaboration, and willingness to learn
- Report writing skills
- Good knowledge of maternal and child health (immunizations, family planning, gynae, Antenatal care, and health promotion
- Knowledge of proper nutrition in certain health conditions
- Health promotion skills which include presentation skills,
- Knowledge of Preventive & promotional health care,
- Emergency response skills.
- Supervision of primary referrals and tracking .
- Electronic record skills.
- Good communication skill Time malmanagement ills,
- Good customer relations and stakeholder engagement
- Ability to work unsupervised in the communities.
- Lead community works.
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Verbal & written Communication,
- Ability to Listening, energy Level, Integrity, Teamwork, Multi-tasking
- Ability to write proposal, deliver health outreach programme and design, implement, and evaluate both patient–specific and population-based programs of care.
- B.Sc Nursing with Nursing and Midwifery Council Registration in General Nursing and Midwifery, with anyone of the following - Accident and Emergency Nursing, Public Health, Occupational Health.
- Current practicing licence with 5 years post qualification experience,
- Certification of completion - registered nurses (RN)
- Work experience in oil and gas will be an added advantage
- Experience in providing nursing care to patients and observation where necessary.
- Knowledgeable in infection control and management.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.