Grabbo Fertility Clinic® is a world-class fertility center in Gwarimpa Abuja. With more than 10 years of collective reproductive clinic experience diagnosing and treating infertility, GFC is a leading provider of IVF and fertility care in the Nigeria. Grabbo Fertility Clinic reiterates the pledge to help all and give hope to those who have lost hope. Grabbo Fertility Clinic is ready and able to care for your little ones. With staff members who are certified in pediatric life support, we’re experienced in treating children from infancy through young adulthood.
The Grabbo Fertility Clinic Gwarinpa is an extraordinary achievement in clinical fertility care. The brand-new, three-story reproductive center is 13,700 square feet and will offer our patients the latest fertility technology and patient comfort. With a larger, more advanced clinic, GFC will be able to help even more people with infertility or reproductive difficulties who dream of starting a family.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Radiographer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assessing patients and their clinical requirements to determine appropriate radiographic techniques;
- Performing a range of radiographic examinations on patients to produce high-quality images;
- Observing and maintaining contact with patients during their waiting, examination and post-examination stay in the department;
- Assisting in more complex radiological examinations working with radiologists and doctors and surgeons;
- Providing support and reassurance to patients, taking into account their physical and psychological needs;
- Recording imaging identification and patient documentation quickly and accurately and observing protocols to ensure compliance with the Data Protection Act and patient confidentiality;
- Supervising assistant practitioners, students and other staff, and delivering appropriate education and training;
- Understanding and observing health and safety at work and welfare issues, including ionising radiation regulations, to protect yourself and others;
- Ensuring that equipment is regularly checked for malfunctions and any faults are reported.
- An Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Radiology.
- 1 - 7 years experience as a Radiographer or similar role
- A license to practice Radiography.
- Good organizational, time management, and analytical abilities, and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, empathy, and compassion.
N200,000 - N300,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.