KyDAL Office Point (KOP) is a world class organization which offers wide range solutions for effective and high performance of co-operate setups. We offer tangible supplies for smooth and effective office operations as well as strategic support for high performance and maximum output of personnel by delivering best practice HRM systems and training solutions. Our customized solutions are focused on helping Organizations optimize the potentials of their people - Primary Asset, while providing work tools that maximize output and productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Radiographer
Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking for experienced Radiographers to operate X-ray equipment to produce high-quality diagnostic images that aid in the diagnosis of various patient conditions.
- Assessing patients and their clinical requirements to determine appropriate radiographic techniques;
- Performing a range of radiographic examinations on patients to produce high-quality images;
- Observing and maintaining contact with patients during their waiting, examination and post-examination stay in the department;
- Providing support and reassurance to patients, taking into account their physical and psychological needs;
- Recording imaging identification and patient documentation quickly and accurately and observing protocols to ensure compliance with the Data Protection Act and patient confidentiality;
- Supervising assistant practitioners, students and other staff, and delivering appropriate education and training;
- Understanding and observing health and safety at work and welfare issues, including ionising radiation regulations, to protect yourself and others;
- Ensuring that equipment is regularly checked for malfunctions and any faults are reported.
- An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in Radiology.
- A license to practice Radiography.
- Proven experience as a Radiographer
- Good organizational, time management, and analytical abilities, and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, empathy, and compassion.
- Good mathematical abilities and technical skills.
- Must be able to handle CR ( computed radiography).
- He/ She should be able to take all x ray projections.
- Ability to handle special procedures is an added advantage.
- Must reside in Owerri
N50,000 - N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
11th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.