Job Title: Registered Nurse – NGO
Location: Lagos State
The Nurse will provide technical support and capacity strengthening in the implementation of HIV, STI and sexual reproductive health services for key populations and their partners. The incumbent will work closely with the clinic and Community ART team to provide adequate service delivery at the CHRC and community level.
- Support the provision of HIV, STI and reproductive health prevention, treatment and care services
- Provide capacity strengthening of the community ART teams in adherence counseling, case management and community-based activities.
- Provide HIV/STI behavior change maintenance and prevention communications to clients.
- Ensure that all relevant clients’ data are documented in the electronic medical record according to clinic standards.
- Work with the clinical team to monitor and ensure that the biosafety and infection control measures of the clinic adhered to.
- Ensure the availability and maintenance of clinic supplies and equipment needed for patient care.
- Charts notes and administer clients’ medications, monitor desirable and undesirable effects, and intervene appropriately.
- Provide technical and clinical support to research activities at the center.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience in HIV, sexual and reproductive programs, in a public or private clinic or hospital
- Registered license with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria is required,
- Knowledge of MS Office application.
- Good organizational and capacity building skills
- Aptitude to problem-solving
- Ability and willingness to travel within the state and country when needed
- Trained and certified HIV and AIDS counselor
- Strong analytic and communication skills, ability to write clearly under time pressure
Send CVs to [email protected]
Deadline October 25,2021