We are an indigenous non-profit and non-governmental organization with head office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria. We are in search of highly skilled, dynamic, committed, bright individuals with good work ethics and high level of integrity to work with our highly experienced team. If your energy for our vision of saving lives, along with technical skills match our need to keep delivering a Program that continues to strengthen the health system in Nigeria then apply if the position suits your skills and abilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Associate - Laboratory Service
Job Code: LAG 0023
Incumbent will plan and support the delivery of high-quality pharmaceutical care services and the implementation of an efficient health commodity logistics system for the organization in accordance with donor requirements and stipulated guidelines of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- With technical oversight from the central office technical staff and collaboration with State Program Manager, the Pharmacy Logistics Associate shall take the lead responsibility in the following:
- Assists in managing the pharmaceutical care aspects of the HIV care and treatment program
- Assists to develop work plans and activities in concordance with the Government of Nigeria’s stipulated guidelines/standards at all healthcare facilities supported by the organization
- Tracks, monitors and conducts inventory analysis of all pharmacy stock using monitoring tools, spread sheets and data bases.
- Assists in periodic training of pharmacy, medical, nursing and counseling staff at sites supported by the HIV care and treatment program.
- Prepares and submits periodic progress reports pharmaceutical and logistics services from the sites supported to implement the HIV care and treatment program.
- Residents of the Locations stated and environs are encouraged to apply and will be given priority.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy or other relevant field with prior relevant field with prior experience in supply chain management and HIV/AIDS monitoring and evaluation.
- Post NYSC experience years not sated
- At least 2 years’ experience in related programming in developing countries.
- Experience in Pharmacy Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- Experience in HIV/AIDS monitoring.
- Proficiency in MS Access, SPSS, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point and other Office packages.
- Proficiency in the use of email and internet.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of local language will be an asset.
Application Closing Date
24th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Submit their Current CV and Suitability statement not more than 200 words indicating position and location in Microsoft Word format by email to: [email protected] The subject of the email should be the JOB TITLE, LOCATION, AND APPLICANT FULL NAME; e.g. "COM01 Abuja, JOHN BULL".
- It is important to apply via the link and the mail, as an application sent to ONLY the email address will be considered invalid.
- Residents of the Location(s) stated and its environs are encouraged to apply and will be given priority.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process.
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.