Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Senior Technical Advisor - Prevention, Care & Treatment
Job Category: Fixed Term
- Will provide leadership and technical support in the areas of PMTCT, clinical care/ART and reproductive health.
- S/he will coordinate services needed to implement high-quality care PMTCT, HIV care and treatment and reproductive health/family planning services.
- Provide oversight and supervisory roles to the appropriate Technical Staff, develop guidelines, tools and recommendations related to the implementation, evaluation of clinical management of HIV/AIDS, PMTCT and RH/FP and represent AHNi to Donors and government officials on issues of clinical management of HIV/AIDS, PMTCT and RH/FP.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- MBBS / MD / PHD or a similar Degree with 7 to 9 years relevant experience with at least 7 years progressive experience working in the health or development field in Nigeria
- Possession of an MPH or postgraduate degree in a related field is required
- Proven experience in project development, planning and facilitating technical training
- Familiarity with the Nigerian public sector health system and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
- Clinical management and training experience and ability to understand the full range of issues around the clinical management of HIV/AIDS, including the provision of ART
- Knowledge of Nigerian clinical setting, including government and non-government settings
- Proven ability in supervising staff.
Application Closing Date
25th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
Click here for more information
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.