BA Gladiators Limited - Our client is an Abuja based Healthcare Provider that aims to provide complete healthcare (Body, Mind, Soul) for well being and vitality.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Staff Nurse
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- An Abuja based medical care provider is seeking a qualified nurse to promote and restore patients’ health. You will provide direct nursing care as well as physical or psychological support when needed.
- This role is a great opportunity for a newly qualified nurse or one with some experience seeking an environment where they can learn more and work towards a rewarding career. If you are a focused individual, highly motivated, who loves helping people, this role is for you.
- Identify patients’ care requirements, go the extra mile for them and ensuring that their needs are met.
- Nurture a compassionate environment by providing psychological support.
- Resolve or report on patients’ needs or problems, never leaving a problem unresolved
- Prepare patients for examinations and perform routine diagnostic checks (monitor pulse, blood pressure and temperature, provide drugs and injections etc.) ensuring results are recorded in the appropriate way.
- Monitor and record patient’s condition and document provided care services.
- Treat medical emergencies as permitted.
- Administer workloads.
- Adhere to care regulations and standards.
- Work within and cooperate with a multidisciplinary team.
- Qualification in Nursing.
- Proven nursing experience.
- Knowledge of professional and technical emerging knowledge.
- Problem solving skills and ability to multi-task.
- Compassionate with good communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Computer skills.
- Critical thinking.
- Good work ethics & values.
- Ability to manage different kinds of patients, accommodating their personality and remaining calm under pressure.
Application Closing Date
13th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
- Please ensure that you permanently live in Abuja upon applying for this role as relocation not sponsored
- Interviews will be conducted face-to-face, due to urgency, only apply if you are presently resident in Abuja
- Please take note of salary and ensure that it is within your salary expectation range before applying.
- Ensure that CV is updated and there are no gaps dating back 5 years. All gaps in employment or education must be clearly explained on CV (for example, took time off to travel, or time in-between jobs)