Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting a broad range of global health interventions, education and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi is an allied organization to Family Health International (FHI360) with co-existing and mutually supportive interest in advancing the collective goals of the people and communities served. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Surge Ad hoc Support M&E Intern
Department: Global Fund
Slots: 2 Openings
- Surge Ad hoc Support M&E Intern will ensure implementation, monitoring, evaluation and reporting at the OSS, ensure rigorous and quality data collection, be responsible for data collation, processing, and reporting of monthly summary forms from the One Stop Shop (OSS).
- Also, she/he will carry out data verification exercises at various service points, participate in program review meetings, conduct routine Data Quality Assurance exercises at the OSS and participate in project baseline, midterm and end of project evaluation and special data requests.
- The successful candidate will maintain an inventory of data collection tools in the facility, be conversant with GF indicators reporting on HIV prevention, care and treatment.
Minimum Recruitment Standard
- HND or B.Sc in a Medical Records, Biostatistics, Medical Field or Biological Sciences with 2 to 5 years post-NYSC experience in program/project management.
- A minimum of 3 years post-NYSC relevant experience in program or project management of Public Health programs.
- Possession of a post graduate degree in a related field, including Health Informatics,
- Data virtualization, etc., is an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of Report Writing, activity budgeting, activity tracking with set timelines.
- Skillful in Data analysis, data virtualization, Health informatics, use LAMIS, DHIS, POWER BI, etc.
- Good working knowledge and proven skill in the use of Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Internet Browsing, etc.).
Application Closing Date
Tuesday; 2nd August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the JOB TITLE and LOCATION clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview