Prime Pharmacy is a Pharmaceutical company with superstores in all of its branches. We're a one-stop shop for all your medical and groceries needs. Currently, we have three branches that are currently functional and operational 24/7. The Asokoro Garki branch is the head branch while the other branches are located in Gwarimpa and Kubwa respectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Weekend Locum Pharmacist
Location: Gwarinpa / Kubuwa, Abuja (FCT)
- Guide clients on the usage of over-the-counter medication and respond to symptoms and complaints of clients
- Provision of full complement of pharmaceutical services in a community pharmacy setting with work flow model that allows excellent patient care.
- Counsel patients on medications and general health issues
- Guide clients on over- the- counter medication use and respond to symptoms, based on clients’ request
- Processing prescriptions and dispensing medications
- Provide accurate and unbiased drug information services to patients, other healthcare providers and the general public
- Management and delivery of excellent patient-centered pharmaceutical care services
- Management of the pharmacy operations by supporting the mission, vision, and values of Prime Pharmacy.
- Coordinate and supervise other pharmacists, interns and support staff (pharmacy technician’s sales assistants and cashiers)
- Keep records and perform other administrative tasks
- Provide any other pharmaceutical and health related services as may be assigned.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only Weekend Shifts.