The Ahmadu Bello University, Distance Learning Centre wishes to inform the general public that the online sale of Application forms and offer of admissions for its undergraduate and postgraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session has commenced. Please note that all DLC programmes are duly accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC). Below are the available programmes:
- BSc. Business Administration
- BSc. Public Administration
- BSc. Economics
- BSc. Nursing Science
- BSc. Political Science
- BSc. International Studies
- BSc. Sociology
- BSc. Accounting
- BSc. Computer Science
- Master in Business Administration (MBA)with 3 specialisation:
- MBA – Finance and Investment specialization
- MBA – Human Resources specialization
- MBA – Marketing specialization
- Master in Public Health (MPH) with 3 specialisations
- MPH – Epidemiology
- MPH – Environmental and Occupational Health
- MPH – Health Promotion and Prevention
- Master in International Affairs and Diplomacy (MIAD)
- Master in Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice (MLCJ)
- Master in Information Management (MIM)
- Master in Public Administration (MPA)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
Interested candidates should visit the ABU DLC website: www.abudlc.edu.ng OR apply.abudlc.edu.ng for information on how to apply, programme specific admission requirements, study modalities and fees structure.
Admissions into the academic programmes of the DLC are done in January, May and September of every year. Applicants are at liberty to join the academic session at any of the periods mentioned above.
Candidates are strongly advised to carefully review the programme specific admission requirements before purchasing and filling the online application form. Please also note the following generic information/requirements:
- Possession of basic university entry requirements, including specific admission requirements, is mandatory (see DLC website for details).
- Possession of NYSC discharge certificate, exemption or exclusion letters as the case maybe, is mandatory for admission into the PG programmes.
- The cost of application form for all programmes is Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000) only and balk charges of Three Hundred Naira (N300) only.
- The phone numbers and valid e-mail addresses of the applicant should reflect in the online application form.
- Third Class (with less than 5 years postgraduate relevant experience) and HND holders applying for MBA must undertake the PGDM programme.
- HND holders in Business and Public Administration may be entitled to join at 300Level.
- BNSc. Admission is ONLY by Direct Entry (200L) and applicant MUST be a Registered Nurse (RN) only.
- Admitted undergraduate students are expected to visit any State Office of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board nationwide to register and be properly admitted as Distance Learning students and submit the JAMB registration number to the DLC before the commencement of academic actiN4 ties.
With ABU DLC, you are assured of:
- Flexible and uninterrupted learning (No strike)
- 24 hours access to tutors and course content
- Same degree certificate as on-campus students
For Further Enquiries: Please call our support lines 08173000010 and 08153000010 or send an email to [email protected] or [email protected] . You can also find us on social media platforms to have your questions an severed.
Facebook: ABU Distance Learning
Mrs. Aishat I. Baballe
Secretary, DLC, ABU