Lily Hospitals Limited, established since 1986 remains one of the foremost hospitals in Nigeria and within the South-South region of the country. It is the first private hospital in Nigeria to achieve ISO 9001:2000 quality management system certification from the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON) and also accredited with COHSASA (Council for Health Service Accreditation of Southern Africa) Certificate.
We are also consistently committed to high standards; continuous improvement, service excellence, organizational citizenship, and outstanding work ethics. Currently running residency training programs in family medicine and radiology. Lily Hospitals is also involved in housemanship training, internship training in Pharmacy and Radiology. We have multiple locations in Benin, Warri, Okuokoko etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Biomedical Engineer
Location: Benin, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
The key result areas of this role are:
- Advice Management in procuring medical devices backed up by extensive research on price, quality and maintenance, and after-sales service plans.
- Complete all new Medical Equipment Acceptance forms.
- Report and follow up with the resolution of any discrepancy.
- Liaise with technicians and manufacturers to ensure the feasibility of a product in terms of design and economic viability.
- Provide engineering support to the clinical and diagnostic Departments as approved by the organization’s Management.
- Conduct bio-medical research to solve clinical problems using various research tools to gather relevant data.
- Organizing clinical trials for the testing of medical equipment.
General Maintenance and Repair:
- Carry out repair and maintenance of medical equipment
- Prepare and present spare parts requests to the Facility / Maintenance
- Manager / Procurement Manager in a timely manner to ensure constant availability of supplies.
- Execute regular safety checks (electrical) and investigate safety-related incidents.
Candidates should possess a good Bachelor's Degree with at least 3 years relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
10th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.