Ekini White Tulip Consulting Limited - Our client is a first- generation publicly quoted pharmaceutical industry player with American ancestry. The company prides itself in providing healthy solutions and is currently into manufacturing and marketing of Pharmaceutical and health-drinks with brands of decades presence in Nigeria market. It is re-inventing and re-positioning itself to enhance its selling and marketing capabilities.
To actualize the above, they are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business and Sales Manager
- The incumbent shall be responsible for strategy, planning, execution and supervision of sales and marketing functions for the company.
- Reporting to the Managing Director, he/she will propose sales, market and marketing objectives and see that they are achieved.
- B.Pharm / B.Sc or equivalent. Possession of an MBA a definite advantage
- 1-2 years experience team-leadership, including multinational and indigenous- concerns work-environment.
- Track-record of superior performance, across regions and segments
- Regional/Area Sales Leaders with at least 4 years experience across multiple-regions and a track record of performance may be considered. Large indigenous company experience provides additional advantage
- Strong leadership, interpersonal skills and demonstrable experience in managing a sales team of up to 15 or more
- Ability to work without significant supervision and self-driven.
Attractive (salary, incentive / bonus) and with standard tools.
Application Closing Date
28th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a one-page write-up on why you are the most suitable person for the job and your current Resume / CV to: [email protected]
Note: Resumes / CV should be MS-word ONLY and must indicate position applied for and preferred location as part of subject / heading.