Farm Innovation Nigeria Limited is an innovative Agricultural Technology Company which was founded to develop innovative solutions that help farmers improve their processes, increase their production yield and subsequently increase their income.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consultant (Veterinary)
Location: Abuja (FCT)
We are is seeking applications from qualified candidates for the role of Consultant (Veterinary) to support the implementation of its ongoing project on animal and livestock management
This is a short-term consultancy that will last for a maximum of four (4) weeks.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review and validate existing content on our platforms in line with the veterinary best practices.
- Develop content on disease diagnosis, prevention, and management for other animal/livestock not currently on our platform.
- Work with a cross-functional team, to improve our product offerings. This may include but not restricted to provision of inputs on technical partnership opportunities.
- Other tasks that may arise during the consultancy period.
Qualification and Experience
- He/she must have a basic qualification of Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) Degree and registered with Veterinary Council of Nigeria.
- The ideal candidate should be licensed to practice veterinary medicine in Nigeria.
- Computer literate and experience of working in a veterinary/animal health service establishment will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years Post DVM qualification at an accredited college of veterinary medicine.
- The opportunity offers the selected candidate an opportunity to work remotely, however the candidate would be expected to make themselves available for meetings or product review sessions.
- Our ideal candidate is forward thinking, well versed on the application of information technology to veterinary science and is not afraid to think of out-of-the-box solutions.
Application Closing Date
25th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with Cover Letter as one document to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.