DrugStoc is a tech-enabled pharmaceutical access and distribution platform that connects manufacturers of pharmaceutical products to health care providers in sub-Saharan Africa. Founded in 2015, Our clients are hospitals, pharmacies, clinics, and nursing homes. We are an omnichannel platform that removes any barrier for Licensed health workers to find and purchase genuine medication at the right price for their patients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer (Order Fulfillment)
Location: Ojota, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- DrugStoc is looking for a Customer Service Officer (Order Fulfillment) who wants to change the current status quo with healthcare in Sub Saharan Africa.
- S/he should have proven experience in developing and managing the pricing strategy for the products in our various business unit.
What You Get To Do
- Respond to customer's calls and messages relating to order processing
- Process and fulfil orders from all channels.
- Generation of Quotations and Proforma invoices for clients and sales reps upon request.
- Order confirmation and cancellation.
- Response to product enquiry request from all channels.
- Tracking of orders from internal operations processes to delivery in conjunction with operations.
- Onboarding and verification of new clients
- Ideal candidates are Pharmacy technicians, Graduates of Pharmacology and other related fields
- One (1) to two (2) years work experience in a Community Pharmacy
- Detailed product knowledge to enable cross-selling across product categories
- Must have flair for research
- Other relevant experience in the pharmaceutical sector is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.