Terra Energy Services and its subsidiary companies are leading suppliers of a wide range of upstream engineering and management services including manpower supply, quality management, environmental services, facilities, project and resources management, maintenance, inspection and procurement services with distinctive capabilities in the design and execution of large-scale offshore and onshore projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Family Physician
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure infection control processes and maintenance of Goal Zero for both colleagues and patients.
- Perform primary care procedures and provide appropriate care in emergency situations.
- Provide some occupational health support through fitness to work and return to work medical exams, periodic exams related to job type, pre-employment and transfer medical exams, etc.
- Carry out clinical documentation with electronic health systems.
- Cost-effective use of resources.
- Provide comprehensive preventive care and primary care of both acute and chronic conditions.
- Perform minor primary care surgical and diagnostic procedures.
Skills and Qualifications
- MBBS or equivalent Medical Degree.
- Minimum of 5 years experience post-fellowship or specialist certification in Family Medicine / General Practice (with evidence).
- Valid Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria licence for the year in question.
- Current BLS/ACLS certification.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Excellent clinical acumen, diagnostic skills and communication.
- Proficiency in use of common software (MS Office 365 suite) and electronic health records, with efficient, accurate and detailed charting.
- Able to demonstrate leadership in the team.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: