Applications are invited from suitable qualified Medical Doctors for Residency Training in the following specialties:
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Family Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Candidates must possess MBBS from a recognized institution
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
- Candidates must be registered with Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria
- Candidates must pass primary examination.
CONMESS 3 ad all allowances applicable on existing policies of the Federal government of Nigeria
Method of Application:
Fill the online application form from the hospital website www.fmcabuja.gov.ng/apply/ after payment of N20,000 to Hospitals TSA account following the instructions below:
- Log on to www.remita.net
- Click on “Pay TSA & States”
- Then Click on FGN: Federal Government of Nigeria
- In the required box with the question: “WHO DO YOU WANT TO PAY”, type: FEDERAL MEDICAL CENTRE, ABUJA.
- Under name of service/purpose, click ‘Residency Training Application Form’ on the drop down menu.
- Under Amount to Pay: type N20,000 (i.e. TWENTY THOUSAND NAIRA)
- Supply the other required information and proceed to make payment or retrieve your RRR and pay online or at any bank.
- Submit evidence of payment to the hospital along with your application form.
- The application should be received not later than six weeks from the date of this publication.
For further inquiries please contact: ALH, SANI MUSA IBRAHIM (Head of Administration)
Tel: 08032902052, 07063390072