Abuja Clinics is a world-class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast cutting-edge equipment that aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Physiotherapist
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Summary of Responsibilities
- Work with patients who have a range of conditions, including neurological, neuromusculo skeletal, cardiovascular, and respiratory, sometimes over a period of weeks.
- Diagnose, assess and treat patient’s physical problem/condition.
- Develop and review treatment programs that encourage exercise and movement by the use of a range of techniques.
- Formulating treatment plans to address the conditions and needs of patients.
- Involve parents and carers in the treatment, review, and rehabilitation of patients.
- Educating patients, family members, and the community on how to prevent injuries and live a healthy lifestyle.
- Write patient case notes and reports and collect statistics.
- Liaise with other healthcare professionals, such as GPs, occupational therapists and social workers, to exchange information about the background and progress of patients, as well as to refer patients who require other medical attention.
- Keeping up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients
- Supervise student and junior physiotherapists and physiotherapy support workers.
- To be legally responsible and accountable
- Assisting trauma patients with how to walk again
- To act in a caring, compassionate and professional at all times.
- Rehabilitation and pain management - introducing exercises to reduce and manage pain following surgery, injury or illness
- Planning and organizing physiotherapy and fitness programs.
- Performs other tasks as assigned
- BPT / BMR with other relevant certifications
- Minimum of 3 -5 years of proven experience as a Physiotherapist
- Other professional Certifications in Physiotherapy will be an added advantage.
- Understanding of Physical Therapy's best practice.
- Good time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Tolerance and patience.
- Good physical health and fitness.
- Ability to work in a team.
- The ability to build a rapport with patients from a variety of backgrounds and communicate with their relatives and carers..
- Ability to work under pressure
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.