Lead Enterprise Support Company Limited is a foremost Human Resources Solutions organization with many years of cumulative experience and expertise. We are prolific in Outsourcing, Recruitment, Head hunting and HR Advisory. We are a multi-sectorial servicing company, with landmark service deliverables to our clients in varied industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Nursing Care
Location: Benin, Edo
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: Clinical Services
Reports to: Head of Clinical Services
Direct reports: Registered Nurses, Nutritionist
Responsible for planning, organization and administration of nursing services to include staffing, training and development, communications and documentation to maintain quality patient care standards and advise medical staff, department heads, and the administrator in matters related to nursing services.
Key Responsibilities / Duties / Tasks
- Manage and lead all nursing personnel operations.
- Develop short and long-term goals for the entire nursing department.
- Establish new policies and update existing policies to improve the standard of care for patients.
- Plan and oversee admission, nursing, and patient care processes.
- Maintain department budgets and record all expenses.
- Respond to any nursing-related issues in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with medical staff and other departments to ensure hospital efficiency.
- Oversee all record-keeping processes and ensure all necessary documents are accurate and up-to-date.
- Hire and train new and current nursing staff members.
- Evaluate staff performance and prepare accurate reports detailing your findings.
- Oversee the maintenance of clean hospital environment
- Ensure that hospital equipment and supplies are adequately maintained and economically utilized
- Periodic review and approvals of in-patients meals
- Execute and participate in community outreach programs.
In budget development with overall responsibility of the department’s budget
- Works predominantly within a clinical and office environment.
- 25% travel as required by the role.
- Job Competencies (Knowledge, Experience and Attributes / Skills)
- Degree in Nursing, Healthcare Administration or a relevant field.
- Professional Qualifications / Membership to professional bodies
- Certified license from NMCN
Work Experience Required:
- Minimum of five (5) years experience as Head of Nursing or Deputy Head of Nursing in a standard hospital
- Post basic and administrative nursing position in reputable standard hospital is an added advantage
In-depth knowledge of legal policies and regulations in the healthcare industry.
Behavioural Competencies / Attributes:
Maintains ethical nursing standards
Aptitude for problem-solving.
Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.