The House Committee on Health Institutions cordially invites the General Public and Stakeholders to a Public Hearing on the following Bills scheduled for Wednesday, 5th May, 2021 at Room 028, House of Representatives, National Assembly Complex, Abuja by 11:00a.m. prompt:
The Bills are as follows:
- A Bill for an Act to Establish the Federal Medical Centre, I long, Adamawa State (HB 1264)
- A Bill for an Act to Establish the National Agency for Sickle Cell Disease and other Heritable Disorders for the Treatment, Prevention, Research and Control Management of Sickle Cell and other Heritable Disorders. National Sickle Cell Disorder HB 708.
- Federal Ministry of Health
- Federal Ministry of Justice
- Federal Ministry of Labour and Productivity
- Federal Ministry of Finance
- Federal Ministry of Budget and National Planning
- Secretary to the Government of the Federation
- Office of the Head of Service
- All CMDs and MDs
- Nigerian Medical Association
- National Blood Transfusion Centre
- Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria
- All Commissioners of Health and FCT
- All relevant Stakeholders
All Memoranda to be submitted in 30 copies and a soft copy to the Clerk, House Representatives Committee on Health Institutions, Room 05 (WHITE HOUSE), National Assembly Complex, Abuja on or before Wednesday, 5th May, 2021.
Further enquiries are to be directed to 08033622805 or [email protected]
Your co-operation, contribution and Participation is highly Solicited for.
Hon. (Dr.) Paschal Chigozie Obi