The National Association of Nigeria Nurses and Midwives (NANNM), Akwa Ibom State Council in collaboration with the International Council of Nurses (ICN) would be celebrating the 2022 International Nurses' week from Saturday 10th - Monday 12th December, 2022.
The theme for this year's Nurses' week celebration is "NURSES: A VOICE TO LEAD - INVEST IN NURSING AND RESPECT RIGHTS TO SECURE GLOBAL HEALTH".
In view of the above, the State Council of the Association hereby humbly invite:
- All Heads of Nursing Department-CNO i/c,
- All Heads of Nursing Institutions,
- The NANNM Unit Chairmen/Secretaries & Excos
- All Nursing Specialist/Pressure Groups
- All Nurses (Serving, Retired & Unemployed)
- All Nursing Students
- Friends of Nursing profession to attend the program en-mase.
During the week, series of activities shall be carried out as follows:
- Saturday 10th December, 2022 - Free Medical Services at Nurses' House, 10 Itu/Calabar Highway, Uyo by 9am and Novelty Volleyball match at Volleyball pitch, School of Nursing, Anua, Uyo by 4pm.
- Sunday 11th December, 2022 - Thanksgiving service at Full Life Christian Centre, Nsikak Eduok Avenue, Uyo by 10am.
- Monday 12th December, 2022 - Official Opening ceremony/Induction & Send-forth of Retired Nurses from 2012-2022 at Nelson Mandela Banquet Hall, Watbridge Hotel opposite Ibom Hall, IBB Avenue, Uyo by 10am.
For any support & further enquiry, kindly contact the State NANNM Secretariat on 08034011464 or the Central Planning Committee Chairman/Secretary on 07032705607/08063434931.
Thanking you in anticipation as we look forward to having you in our midst.
Publicity Department ,
Central Planning Committee ,
2022 Int'l Nurses' Week Celebration.