Engee PET Manufacturing Company Nigeria Limited - We pride ourselves with having the largest PET resin production capacity in West Africa. We have a state-of-the-art PET resin manufacturing facility, which has successfully obtained numerous certifications and recognition. Engee PET Manufacturing Company Nigeria Limited is the leading manufacturer of the highest quality food-grade PET resin in West Africa. Our factory, that is situated at lgbesa Agbara -Ogun State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laboratory Chemist
Location: Igbesa, Ogun
Job Type: Full Time
- Following Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) and maintain good house-keeping at work place all the time.
- Preparation of daily reports, monitoring quality of base resin & maintaining COA of each lot.
- To ensure 100% compliance to Quality Control procedure manual
- To maintain 100% accuracy of results of analysis and ensure reproducibility of results.
- Confirmation of abnormal results by reanalysis, re-sampling, analyzing the standard sample or recalibration.
- To ensure reporting of results in time frame (1hr 45minutes after receipts of samples)
- Timely calibration of laboratory instruments as per schedule, effective handling and safeguarding of all laboratory instruments and infrastructure.
- Ensure proper labelling of product samples and preserve to avoid mixing of lots.
- Early update of lot summary report to ensure timely release of finished goods.
- Ensure awareness, understanding and application of QHSE policy on assigned jobs.
Qualifications and Required Skills
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree or HND in Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry or Biochemistry.
- Minimum of 2 years’ working experience in a Chemical/Polymer/Analytical Laboratory.
- Knowledge of Plant process, application, and testing of different grade of PET resin & preforms.
- Knowledge of QMS, EMS & OHSAS and MSDS of raw material used in process & finished products.
Application Closing Date
19th December, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.