Doxacare Pharmacy - Pharmaceutical Services and to do all such other things as may be considered incidental or conducive to the attainment of the above objects or any of them. B. to carry on the business of buying, selling, importing, exporting, developing, promoting, marketing or supplying, trading, dealing in any manner whatsoever in all types of goods on retail as well as on wholesale basis. To deal in general contracts, general services and general merchandise.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Locum Pharmacist
Employment Type: Part-time
- Dispensing appropriate dosage of prescription and OTC drugs to patients.
- Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physician prescriptions.
- Checking of patient’s health records to determine adverse reactions to medications.
- Provides medicines information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counselling patients on drug therapies.
- Removing outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory and supervising the work results of support personnel.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy.
- 2-3 years work experience.
- Proven experience as a pharmacist.
- Good communication skills with a customer-oriented approach.
- Thorough understanding of dosage administration and measurement, chemical compounds, medical brands etc.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Pharmacy information systems.
- Good organising skills.
N20,000 - N30,000 / month
Application Closing Date
28th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
For more information contact: - 08026470366