myPharmacy is a health solution company rendering technology, products and services to promote access to affordable and quality healthcare across Africa and was born out a desire to see significant performance improvement in the healthcare industry, particularly in business improvement and patient care treatment outcomes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Locum Pharmacist
Location: Surulere, Mushin, Shomolu, Ikeja - Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- This role serves as the administrative and managerial arm of the pharmacy. The Full-time Pharmacist oversees conformity to due process, values, transactions and interactions of the pharmacy. The Full-time Pharmacist work closely with the Pharmacy Management Team and provides all information pertaining to the pharmacy.
- Provide an excellent customer service, resolve issues and reduce complaints to the minimum
- Provide pharmaceutical care in line with proper ethics and regulations
- Attend to customer and dispense appropriate medicine
- Direct customer engagement services through outreaches, texts, and calls
- Monitor and recommend inventory to ensure customers’ expectations are met, through tracking, recording out-of-stock, and recommending inventories are bought rightly
- Maintain professionalism at all times through the use of consulting room, indoor service checks and looks
- Agree and attain sales target as set by the Pharmacy Management Team
- Manage inventory in terms of minimum or no expiry and shelving allocation
- Ensure cash sales are accounted for and reported appropriately.
Candidates should possess a B.Pharm with 1-2 years work experience.
N50,000 - N80,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
23rd July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.