The Alex Ekwueme University Teaching Hospital, Abakaliki is a frontline tertiary health institution dedicated to the delivery of efficient, effective, and qualitative services comparable with internationally acceptable best practices. Our vision is to be a resource centre of excellence offering value-based, patient-centered, innovative, health and academic services that reflect global best practices.
Applications are invited for the following Medical Consultant positions below:
4.) Chemical Pathologist
5.) Haematologist and Blood Transfusion
7.) Cardiothoracic Surgeon
9.) Emergency Physician (Emergency Medicine)
10.) Anatomic Pathologist
Location: Abakiliki, Ebonyi
- Candidates must possess a Post-graduate qualification (Fellowship) registrable with Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria in appropriate specialties.
- Point of entry will depend on cognate experience.
Conditions of Service
The conditions of service are as obtainable in the Federal Public Service.
Application Closing Date
11:59 PM: 1st December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
- Interview date will be communicated to shortlisted candidates via SMS and candidates will be required to come with the originals of their credentials.
- In addition, shortlisted candidates will be required to present ANY of the following as a means of identification on the date of the oral interview: National identity Card, Drivers License, Permanent Voters Card or International Passport.