Pharma Ethics Limited is a pioneer pharmaceutical in west Africa with its Head quarters in Nigeria. Based in Lagos the commerical capital of Nigeria Pharma Ethics Limited is poised to provide high quality products. Pharma Ethics Limited is transnational pharmaceutical company based in Nigeria with its future plans to spread its activities in entire West Africa and India.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Location: Owerri, Imo
Employment Type: Full-time
- A Medical Sales Representative is responsible for promoting and selling medical and healthcare products and services to healthcare professionals, hospitals, clinics, and other medical facilities.
- They must have a deep understanding of the medical industry and be able to effectively communicate the benefits of their products and services to potential customers.
- Promoting products and conducting presentations
- Managing customer accounts.
- Staying up to date on industry trends.
- Reporting to your manager.
- Adhering to ethical and regulatory guidelines.
- Meeting sales quota and target.
- Building of relationships.
Qualifications and Skills
- B.Sc Holder of Biochemistry, Chemistry or any related science course.
- 2 years experience and worked with same industry would be a plus.
- Must not be more than 25 years.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of medical terminology and healthcare industry trends.
N151,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
5th June, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.