The NYSC 2022 Batch r Stream II Course is scheduled to hold in all NYSC Orientation Camps as follows:
(a) Commencement/Registration: Wednesday, 30th November, 2022
(b) Cut-off date for Registration: Friday, 2nd December, 2022
(c) Swearing-In Ceremony: Tuesday, 6th December, 2022
(d) Closing Ceremony: Tuesday, 20° December, 2022
2. All Prospective Corps Members must present themselves for COVID-19 test or present evidence of full vaccination at the camp before registration.
3. Some Prospective Corps Members deployed to Lagos will have their Orientation Course in Ogun and Oyo Camps.
4. Prospective Corps Members are to fill COVID-19 Rapid Diagnostic Test (RDT) self-reprinting form and print verification slip to be presented in camp for COVID-19 test.
5. Prospective Corps Members deployed to Delta will have their Orientation Course in Anambra, Edo and Rivers Camps.
6. Orientation Course for Prospective Corps Members deployed to Bayelsa commences from 2 to 22's December, 2022.
7. M prospective Corps Members slated for the 2022 Batch C Stream II Orientation Course are advised to proceed to their respective camps as stated on their Call-up Letters. Foreign-trained graduates are to report to the emp with their International Passports and original copies of all uploaded documents.
8. Prospective Corps Members are strongly advised not to embark on night journey to the Orientation Camps in order not to endanger themselves. They are also advised to break their journey if it is going beyond 6:00pm and pass the night in military or police barracks, NYSC Secretariats, Corps Lodges and other safe places. PCMs should diligently read the Call-up letters as they contain all relevant information and guidelines.
9. Parents and Guardians are enjoined to warn their wards to be security conscious and not board vehicles by the roadside or vehicles unregistered with the NURIW while travelling to Camp. They are advised to use only government approved motor parks in order not to fall prey to criminals. They should equally be admonished on the dangers of travelling at night
10. We wish to inform Nigerians that all COVID-19 safety protocols will be strictly adhered to in the Orientation Camps. We have partnered the NCDC and State Health Officials to ensure COVID-19 free Orientation Camps. Liaison with security agencies is also on-going to ensure the safety of all Corps Members. Enquiries where in doubt should be made and NYSC will readily provide information.
11. National Diploma (ND) Certificate will be presented in addition to other relevant documents by Prospective Corps Members of Mono/Polytechnics as pre-condition for registration at the Orientation Camps nationwide.
12. Prospective Corps Members are strongly advised not to present any fake document for registration at the Orientation Camp. Management has put in place adequate machineries to clampdown and prosecute anyone caught
13.In the event of any loss of Call-up Letter, the prospective Corps Member who collected the Call-up letter from his/her institution is advised to obtain Police Report and Sworn Affidavit and thereafter report to the institution of graduation for further necessary action. Those who initially printed their Call-up Letters online enreprint the Call-up Letter in the case of loss.
14. My person who fails to report for service in the Service Corps as directed in the Call-up Letter and/or refuses to make himself available for service in the Service Corps shall be prosecuted in line with the provisions of Section 13 sub-section 1(a) and (b) of the NYSC Act, Cap. NM, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.
15. Also, any person who is not eligible to participate in the Service Corps or has been duly issued with a Certificate of National Service or Certificate of Exemption but so participates or attempts to so participate shall be prosecuted in line with Section 13 sub-section 2(a) and (b) of the NYSC Act, Cap. N84, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.
16. In observance of COVID-19 protocols, Prospective Corps Members are to report to camp strictly on the dates stipulated on their call-up letters and abide by all COVID-19 non-pharmaceutical interventions including washing of hands at designated points at the Orientation Camps. The staggered date of reporting to camp by Prospective Corps Members is to avoid overcrowding and ensure physical and social distancing. Every Prospective Corps Member is therefore expected to come to cane to camp with enough face masks and personal pocket size hand sanitizer.
17. All married pregnant and nursing mothers not deployed to their respective husbands' places of domicile can now proceed to the NYSC Orientation Camps within their spouses' States of residence for Orientation course. However, they are to present for registration, in addition to other relevant documents:
i. Evidence of marriage.
ii. Identity of husband.
iii. Evidence of husband's place of domicile.
REQUIREMENTS FOR REGISTRATION
(a) Original Call-up Letter or Call-up Letter printed on-line.
(b) Original Statement of Result or Certificate endorsed by authorized officer with authentic signature.
(c) School Identity Card.
(d) Foreign graduates must present International Passport and original copes of all uploaded documents.
(e) Medical Doctors, Pharmacists, Physiotherapists, Nurses, Medical Laboratory Scientists, Radiographers, Optometrists and graduates of Health Record & Information Management are to produce evidence of Registration with their Professional Bodies.
(f) In addition, each Prospective Corps Member MUST present Certificate of Fitness from a Government or Military Hospital affixed with Nigeria Medical Association (NMA) Stamp showing his/her health status before he/she will be registered.
ADDRESSES OF ORIENTATION CAMPS NATIONWIDE
1. ABIA - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Umunna, Bende Local Government Area, Able State.
2. ADAMAWA - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Lapondo Road, Damare, Girei Local Government Area, Adamawa State
3. AKWA IBOM - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Ikot We Udung, Nsit Atal Local Government Area, Akwa lbom State
4. ANAMBRA - Nnamdi Azikiwe NYSC Unity Permanent Orientation Camp, Umuawulu/Mbaukwu, Awka South Local Government Area, Anambra State
5. BAUCHI - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, KM 60 Wailo, Ganjuwa Local Government Council, Bauchi State
6. BAYELSA - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Boro Town, Via Kalama Town, Kolokoma/Opokuma Local Government Area, Bayelsa State
7. BENUE - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Wannune, Tarka Local Government Area, Kilometer 35 Makurdi Gboko Road, Benue State
8. BORNO - Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, College of Peace and Disaster Management, (NSCDC), Babbar — Ruga, Batsari Road, Katsina, Katsina State
9. CROSS RIVER - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Obubra, Obubra Local Government Area, Cross River State
10. DELTA - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Former Martins TTC, Issele-Uku, Anlocha North Local Government Area, Delta State
11. EBONYI - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Macgregor college, Afikpo Local Government Area, Ebony' State.
12. EDO - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Opposite Igbinedlon University, Okada, Ovia North East Local Government Area, Edo State
13. EKITI – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Ise-Orun/Emure Local Government Area, Ekiti State
14. ENUGU – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp Awgu, Agwu Local Government Area, Enugu State
15. FCT – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Kubwa, Bwari Area Council, FCT
16. GOMBE – NYSC Temporary Orientation Camp, Science Technical College, Amada, Kilometer 21, Gombe – Bauchi Highway, Near International Airport, Gombe State
17. IMO – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp Former Girls’ Model Secondary School Eziama Obaire, Nkwerre Local Government Area, Imo State
18. JIGAWA - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Opposite Army Barrack, Fanlsau, Dutse Local Government Area, Mgawa State 19. KADUNA Government College, Gwamna Road, Kurmln Mash, Kaduna, Kaduna State
20. KANO - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Kusala Dam, Karaye, Karaye Local Government, Kano State
21. KATSINA - Youth Multi-purpose Centre/NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Mani Road, Katsina, Katsina State
22. KEBBI - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Dakingari, Sum Local Government Area, Kebbi State
23. KOGI - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Asaya, Kabba Local Government Area, Kogi State
24. KWARA - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Ylkpata, Edu Local Government Area, Kwara State
25. LAGOS - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, lyana-Ipaja, Agege, Lagos State
26. NASARAWA - Magaji Dan-Yamusa Permanent Orientation Camp, Keffi, Nasarawa State
27. NIGER - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, (Former Abubakar, Dada Senior Secondary School), Paiko, Niger State
28. OGUN - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Ikenne Road Sagamu, Sagamu Local Government Area, Ogun State
29. ONDO - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Ikare-Akoko, Ikare-Akoko Local Government Area, Ondo State
30. OSUN - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Aisu College Hospital Road Ede, Ede North Local Government Area, Own State
31. OYO - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp Iseyin, Iseyin Local Government Area, Oyo State
32. PLATEAU - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp mangu, Mangu Local Government Area, Plateau State
33. RIVERS – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Nonwa-Gbam, Tai Local Government Area, Rivers State
34. SOKOTO – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Wamakko, Wamakko Local Government Area, Sokoto State
35. TARABA – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp Sibre Airport Road, Jalingo, Taraba State
36. Yobe – NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Dazigau ; KM 5, Potiskum – Kano Road, Nangere Local Government Area, Yobe State
37. ZAMFARA – NYSC Temporary Orientation Camp, Government Science Secondary School, Gada Biyu, Gusau, Zamfara State.
The acting director general, Mrs. Christy Uba wishes all Prospective Corps Members safe journey to their respective orientation camps and a successful service year.