LEAD Enterprise Support Company Limited - Our client is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Obstetrician
Our client is seeking an experienced Obstetrician to join their medical centre. You will be responsible for testing, diagnosing, treating, and monitoring diseases and issues related to women’s health, and providing medical counsel and support to women during pregnancy and childbirth.
- Performing a wide range of tests, including pap smears, pelvic, and breast exams.
- Diagnosing and prescribing treatments for disorders and diseases.
- Conducting routine check-ups on patients.
- Monitoring and treating expectant mothers during pregnancy, childbirth, and postpartum.
- Recording medical histories.
- Educating patients about disease prevention and detection, and reproductive health.
- Collaborating with other medical and non-medical personnel.
- Keeping up to date with current practices and innovations.
- MBBS Degree from a recognized institution
- Minimum of 2 years post-fellowship experience
- Experience practising medicine.
- Expert diagnostic skills.
- Trustworthy and compassionate character.
- Impeccable bedside manner.
- Strong communication skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.