Fanyval Visions Limited is one of Nigeria's Leading Pharmaceutical and Healthcare companies committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more and feel better and live longer. We specialize in the marketing and distribution of ophthalmic products around the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Ophthalmic Sales Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
- A sales representative who will promote Fanyval Visions products in hospitals, Pharmacies (both retail and wholesale), Primary healthcare, and other health institutions, and professional to push the offering of Fanyval brands to potential customers through proper detailing and audiovisual
- Detailing Fanyval product's key features to health professionals like Doctors, Clinic retail pharmacies, etc.
- Develop .build and sustain customer relationships in a given geographical location.
- Regularly review performance and progress of implantation against a set standard of operation.
- Proper management of the financial situation of his or her customer.
- Meet all administrative compliance and management expectations.
- Propose and coordinate the marketing team and account for all monies and inventory collected.
- Report feedback and competitive information to the management for strategic decisions and implementation.
Our ideal candidate should possess:
- Bachelor's Degree in Ophthalmology Pharmacy, Pharmacology, and other Biological Sciences (with NYSC discharge/exemption certificate).
- 3 years and above. Experience as a medical sales representative will be an added advantage but is not a must.
- Business savvy personality with an above-average drive for a sales job.
- Covetable communication skills, enthusiastic, charismatic & high energy level.
- Geographical knowledge of the territories.
- The candidates must have a Valid Driver’s License and must have a flair for travel.
- The applicant MUST be a resident of Abuja.
- Must have sold or still selling ophthalmic products
The salary is very attractive and includes incentives.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.