Tonia Pharmacy Limited was incorporated in the year 2003 (RC497235) to carry on business as a pharmaceutical company. Since inception, the company has grown to become one of the reputable pharmacies in Abuja with five branches located in various parts of the city, a branch in Lagos and Kano.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacist in Community Practice
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Fill patients’ prescription according to instructions given by physicians
- Interview patients to identify conditions such as allergy or pregnancy that can be affected by intake of a drug
- Instruct patients on the dosage and dietary requirements for drug consumption
- Advise patients on medical equipment or products most suitable for a health condition
- Guide and direct the activities of pharmacy technicians and interns
- Provide physicians and other healthcare professionals with information on proper drug therapy for patients
- Perform drug assay to verify purity, strength, and other parameters considered for dosage
- Review over-the-counter (OTC) and medical prescriptions to ensure they are suitable for a patient
- Provide patients with information regarding drug interactions, side effects and storage requirements
- Maintain record of patient profiles, inventory, and registries of poison and narcotics
- Calculate, weigh, and mix ingredients to compound drugs as prescribed by medical doctors
- Proffer recommendations to assist patients in managing conditions such as asthma and drug dependency
- Train patients to use and interpret information on devices on blood pressure or diabetes monitor
- Refer patients to other healthcare experts such as psychiatrists and physiologists as maybe required
- Monitor patients to track the efficiency/side effect of a drug and make changes where appropriate.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree with 2 - 5 years relevant work experience.
- Must be willing to work a shift that ends at 11pm
N110,000 - N130,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
5th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.