Hospital Assist Nigeria (HAN) is one of Nigeria’s leading pioneer healthcare management consultancy company incorporated in 2005. HAN is motivated by the inherent opportunities and challenges in developing a market that has good potential for continuous growth. Our goal is to make the difference wherever we are and whatever we are into
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacist
Location: Mangoro, Agege Motor Road - Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time (On-site)
- Dispense medications as prescribed by physicians.
- Monitor customers’ drug therapies, advise on interventions, and inform customers of any potential side effects.
- Instruct customers on how and when to take prescribed medications.
- Conduct health and wellness screenings as the need arises.
- Provide immunizations, and other medical services, such as checking customers’ blood pressure, temperature measurements, and checking blood sugar levels.
- Maintain accurate customer records and ensure information is updated accordingly.
- Ensure a safe and clean working environment to facilitate quality service delivery to customers.
- Adhere to applicable regulations, and procedures governing pharmaceutical practice in Nigeria.
Educational Qualification / Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy / valid certificate from the Pharmacy Council of Nigeria
- Proven years of experience as a pharmacist.
- Valid license to practice as a pharmacist.
- Detailed understanding and knowledge of dosage requirements and administration, chemical compounds, and pharmaceutical brands.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Applicants residing on the Lagos mainland will be at an advantage based on proximity to the pharmacy location.
Remuneration / Benefits
Remuneration is competitive
Application Closing Date
23rd November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a Letter of Application and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.