Veritas University was founded by the Catholic Bishops Conference of Nigeria through a resolution given at its March 2002 meeting in Abuja. The University is located at Bwari, Area Council of the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja. The mission of Veritas University is to provide its students with an integral and holistic formation that combines academic and professional training with physical, moral, spiritual, social, and cultural formation together with formation of Christian religious principles and the social teachings of the Catholic Church.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Professor / Associate Professor (Nursing Science / Midwifery)
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The position is available for either Full Time or Visiting Appointment
- A candidate for this post should normally possess Ph.D Degrees in the respective field from a recognized University with at least three years of teaching and research experience since becoming a Lecturer I in a University or comparable institution of higher learning.
- 9+ years relevant work experience.
- The candidate must have been a Lecturer I for a minimum of three years.
- The candidate must also have the ability to teach courses at the postgraduate and undergraduate levels with evidence of practical skills and competence.
- Evidence of scholarly publications in reputable journals is also required in addition to the ability to supervise post-graduate students in areas of expertise.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit an Application Letter and comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) duly signed and dated to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
The Curriculum Vitae (CV) must include the following:
- Candidate's Name in Full
- Marital Status
- Educational Attainment
- State of Origin.