Adady Global Industries Limited - We at Adady Confectionery, are constantly engaged in manufacturing, and supplying a qualitative, dependent and variation of Caramel Popcorn, Peanut Butter, Potato Chips and Potato Tomato chips and more. Our entire food assortment is loved by buyers all over Nigeria. Maintaining the highest standards of service, we are growing rampantly with experienced, dynamic and dedicated professionals to provide moisture free, crispy, mouth-watering and hygienically packed, fresh range of assortment food packs.
We have a state-of-the-art infrastructure that is incorporated with the spacious and sophisticated warehouse where we store the raw ingredients and finished food safely in bulk.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assistant Trainee
Location: Alausa-Oregun, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintain quality standards and recommend improvement for all stages of processing.
- Maintain accurate quality assurance records as directed.
- Investigate complaints to determine causes, consult with appropriate production personnel to correct deficiencies.
- Oversee cleanliness and housekeeping of operation.
- Use, maintain and calibrate laboratory equipment and supervise as required.
- Ensure compliance to standards of all incoming and outgoing materials, ingredients and packaged products.
- Assist in development of new products and or line extenders as required.
- Ensure that all food safety standard are maintained.
- Conduct process and plant audit.
- Ensure compliance with government regulations.
- Ensure all labels, nutritional information and manufacturing data are correct.
- Applicant should reside close to Ojota, Oregun-Alausa, Lagos.
- OND Food Technology, Laboratory technology or relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 1year experience working experience in FMCG sector.
N40,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
26th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and Resume as one attachment in MS Word or PDF format to: [email protected] indicating the position Title (i.e Quality Assistant Trainee) as the subject of the mail.