Arkounting Business Concepts Limited - Our client is a wholly owned indigenous company in the Medical Diagnostics and Imaging sector, with a vision to be the foremost in quality healthcare delivery in a timely and affordable manner.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Radiographer
Employment Type: Full-time, Onsite
- Assess patients and their clinical requirements to determine appropriate radiographic techniques.
- Record imaging identification and patient documentation accurately and within approved TAT, observing protocols and ensuring compliance with Company policy.
- Perform a range of radiographic examinations on patients to produce high-quality images.
- Manage administrative and technical operations of diagnostic imaging services to ensure quality, patient care, access, etc.
- Observe and maintain contact with patients during their waiting, examination, and post-examination stay in the department and ensure care for their physical and psychological needs.
- Assist in complex radiological examinations with radiologists, doctors, and other trained personnel.
- Ensure that equipment is regularly checked for malfunctions and faults are reported quickly.
- Supervise assistant practitioners, students, and other staff, and deliver appropriate education and training.
- Explain and sensitize clients on the treatments and processes used.
- Observe and assess the client’s responses and reactions to imaging procedures.
- Keep accurate records.
- Ensure all adequate safety measures are taken to avoid undue radiation exposure.
- Ensure all individuals (coming in for procedures) are managed, prepared, and guided properly.
- Ensure that there is no mishandling of equipment and that all start-up and shutdown protocols are followed.
- Other duties/special projects assigned by the Leadership.
- Bachelor's Degree in Radiography.
- Radiographer must have 3-5 years of experience in offering Medical Radiography Services
- A valid license with the Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria (RRBN)
- Well-experienced in handling Digital X-ray Machine
- Proficient use of leading-edge technology
- Good computer skills, including comfortable use of MS Excel.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexibility across a range of field and office-related tasks
- Good attitude, self-motivated, and ability to work well individually and in a team.
- Accuracy and efficiency are prime qualities demanded by this profile. Besides, the applicants are expected to hold good knowledge of radiographic terminology.
Application Closing Date
12th June, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters (that highlights their achievements relevant to this role) to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.