Terra Energy Services and its subsidiary companies are leading suppliers of a wide range of upstream engineering and management services including manpower supply, quality management, environmental services, facilities, project and resources management, maintenance, inspection and procurement services with distinctive capabilities in the design and execution of large-scale offshore and onshore projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Radiographer
Employment Type: Contract
Duties and responsibilities
- Effectively manage the resources of the Radiology Unit, monitor the use of radiation and ensures investigations conforms to International code of Practice.
- Advice on equipment purchase and maintenance.
- Supervise subordinates and ensure departmental/Company policies and procedures are upheld.
- Conduct pediatric radiographic examinations on patients in accordance with Departmental protocols.
- Liaise with all service users and suppliers to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Department.
Qualifications and Skills
- B.Sc Radiography
- Evidence of registration with Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria (RRBN)
- Current Annual Practicing License
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- 5 - 10 years post NYSC experience.
- Sound knowledge/skill in general Diagnostic Radiography.
- Experience in minor to medium Equipment maintenance
- Experience in Radiation Protection and Control
- Good Team player
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in administrative procedures.
- Experience in other Radiological Imaging Modalities will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should sent their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.