First Cardiology Consultants (FCC) is a company created with a vision to be the avant-garde providers of cardiology and cardiovascular services of the highest quality in Nigeria
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RN)
- We are seeking for a qualified Registered nurse to care and Facilitate care and quick/speedy recovery.
- You will be also responsible for educating patients and families on prevention and healthy habit .
- The ideal candidate will be a well trained, responsible professional able to give the best nursing care with little supervision.
- You will be compassionate and cool tempered. You will also be able to follow healthy and safety guidelines faithfully and consistently with experience in theatre.
- The goal is to promote patient’s wellbeing by providing highest quality nursing care.
- Monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care advice.
- Observe and interpret patient’s symptoms and communicate them to physicians.
- Collaborate with outstanding nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients.
- Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections) and fill in patient’s chart.
- Inspect facilities and act to maintain patient excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing bed)
- Provide instant medical care in emergencies.
- Assist surgeon during operation in the theater.
- Foster a supportive and compassionate environment for patients and families.
- Expand knowledge and capabilities by attending educational workshop.
- Registered Nurse with a valid nursing license.
- Maximum of 3 years of continuous progressive clinical experience post qualification
- Bsc or Diploma from an accredited nursing school/university.
- Experience in theatre /demonstrated relevant clinical nursing experience, preferably in a surgical or orthopedics environment.
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skill.
- Basic computer skills
- Maintains confidentiality In matters relating to patients and family and client facility staff.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Resume to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the email.