The Kids’ Court School is a 21st Century School focused on providing a safe and warm environment for future leaders to learn. We offer a blend of the British and the Nigerian Curricula and are located in Surulere Lagos and Opebi, Ikeja. We seek a qualified nurses to join our vibrant team of staff to administer first aid and ensure the general health and well-being of students and staff alike.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: School Nurse
Locations: Surulere & Opebi, Lagos
- The ideal candidate will be a female registered nurse with proven experience of working in a school environment for at least one year and up to 3 years post qualification nursing experience.
- We will also look out for excellent social skills with students and adults as well as a good command of the English language (both written and spoken).
- Provide health services to strengthen and facilitate the educational process by modifying or removing health-related barriers to student’s learning.
- Provide basic healthcare to students in case of injury or acute illness
- Update students’ medical history
- Ensure school environment is safe for children and school staff (e.g. prevention of communicable diseases)
- Ensure compliance with national and local health laws.
- Conduct routine temperature checks and screenings for all staff and students
- Collaborate and supervise support staff in periodic sanitation and disinfection of offices, classrooms and school area.
- Ensure all students, employees and visitors comply with the school COVID-19 prevention guidelines
- Supervise the cleaners in the primary school and every office around / within the primary building
- Consult with teachers, school administrators and other school staff regarding student care.
- A First Degree in Nursing.
- Must be a registered Nurse (RN) and possess relevant license
- Minimum of 3 years’ cognate experience preferably in a school environment
- Basic knowledge of diverse areas of health including mental health
- Ability to work independently or with others
- Ability to communicate well with others
- Ability to assess situations and act quickly
- Knowledge of state health regulations
- Ability to multitask.
Application Closing Date
3rd December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates who meet these requirements should send their CV to: [email protected] using "College Nurse and your preferred location (Surulere or Ikeja)" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only selected candidates will be contacted.