At New Era Girls Secondary School, Lagos, we ensure that learning is holistic and meaningful. We offer a balanced blend of enrichment opportunities that tap into multiple intelligences and varied learning styles. These include Steam Programs, Chess, Scrabble, Girl Guides and Red Cross, complemented by a wide range of sporting activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: School Nurse
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Utilizing existing resources to provide appropriate healthcare to students and staff.
- Assessing the status of student and staff immunization documentation, when necessary.
- Promoting an optimal level of wellness among students and staff by providing preventative healthcare services, such as immunizations.
- Developing and implementing health plans for students with specific health needs.
- Carrying out health assessments and screening for deficits in vision, hearing, growth, and/or development of students.
- Planning and implementing school health management protocols and procedures, especially for emergency situations.
- Providing referrals, to parents or staff, for intervention and remediation of abnormal or worrying health conditions affecting students.
- Providing ongoing health counseling to students, parents, and staff.
- Completing medical paperwork, when necessary.
- Attending various school meetings.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc qualification.
- 3 - 5 years work experience.
N80,000 - N90,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.