Lorache Consulting Limited - Our client, a Pharmaceutical company with a wide range of pharmaceutical / health care products is seeking to recruit career-minded, target driven, focused, experienced and honest professionals to fill the vacant position below:
Job Role: Superintendent Pharmacist / Production Supervisor
Location: Minna, Niger
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for both Infusions and Formulation plant (Tablets , Capsules & Liquid orals )
- Total responsible of all matters that relates to the company and ensuring / monitoring continuous improvement of:
- Good Manufacturing Practice on process by process basis.
- Capacity utilization of the plant.
- Process control/ validation.
- Manufacturing and materials usage.
- Responsible for the authorization of manufacturing process, releasing and delivery of finished goods.
- Responsible for registering the company premises and carries out regulation as contained in the chapter 152 of the pharmacy law.
- Responsible for on job training and development of personnel as well as their health and Regular liaison with Health authority and advises management accordingly.
- Shares responsibility with the head of engineering in ensuring that all equipment weight and measures are well standardized and certified that government policies and regulations regarding the safety of equipment building and personnel are always adhering to.
- Responsible for registration of all our company products with regulatory authorities.
Competencies Required for this Position
- Candidates should possess, a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree or PhDs / Doctorates qualification.
- Good Analytical skills.
- Good Communication skills.
- Coordinating skills.
- Minimum of 8-10 years experience in Pharmaceutical Formulations with good Leadership.
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Role as the subject of the e-mail.