Nard Pharmacy & Stores Limited - We practice pharmaceutical care in its entirety, with the patients and customers at the center of all we do. We offer state-of-the-arts care in our brick-and-mortar premises in Lagos, as well as virtually through phone counseling sessions as well as online sales services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Superintendent Pharmacist
Location: Ayobo, Lagos
About the Job
We invite young, passionate and vibrant pharmacists to join our team to make a difference in patients' lives by adopting innovative approaches to pharmaceutical care. We have a vacancy in one of our premise located in Ipaja-Ayobo LCDA of Lagos State, for a Superintendent Pharmacist.
- Registration of Premises with Pharmacist Council of Nigeria
- Management and administration of the sales and supplies of medicinal products in the pharmacy.
- Carry out full-time responsibility and accountability within the company
- Responsible for the provision of exceptional, professional #pharmaceutical services.
- Act as a responsible pharmacist, lead and develop standards of excellence.
- Supports the development of the business
- Other assigned responsibilities
- B.Pharm or D.Pharm. Degree with full registration as a #Pharmacist with the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria
- At least 2 years' experience in community #pharmacy
- Ability to work effectively with minimum supervision
Application Closing Date
22nd January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: [email protected] using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
Apply in person at our premise located at:
Divine Court Plaza,
3 Egbeda-Idimu Road,
Alimosho, Lagos State.