The Taraba State Contributory health Insurance Agency (TSCHIA) is a body corporate that is saddles with the responsibility of regulating and administering the state social health insurance scheme to all citizens and residents of the state.
In this regard the agency wishes to call upon all interested and private healthcare facilities within Taraba State that provide primary, secondary and tertiary healthcare services, interested Community Pharmacies, Medical and Diagnostic Laboratories and pre-qualified Third Party Administrators (with national spread that have been shortlisted) to pick up registration forms at the Agency Headquarters located at the former Sunrise Office, Old Commissioners Quarters, Off Ahmalu Bello Way, Jalingo.
- Primary Health Care Provider's - N30,000.00
- Secondary/ Tertiary Healthcare Service Provider's per specialty - N10,000.00
- Community Pharmacy Shop - N30,000.00
- Medical Laboratory Facility - N30,000.00
- Approved and selected third party administrators (TPAs) - N100,000.00
- Other interested Medical and Health Service Providers - N30,000.00
In view of the above development interested organizations/facilities are to pay a non-refundable fee as stated above into the following account:
ACCOUNT NAME: Taraba State Contributory Health Insurance Agency
BANK NAME: Zenith
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1016958709
Forms will be collected at our headquarters as stated above on presentation of evidence of payment.
NB: Registration fee is non-refundable, official accreditation visit to the facility will be conducted for inspection purposes to ensure that certain standards and criteria are met. No cash payment will be accepted, please.
For: Executive Secretary/CEO