Maurice Xandra Solutions Limited - Our client is a major player in the agricultural and agro-allied sector, specializing in the production of agro- based products.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Veterinary Doctor
Location: Sango Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Agricultural and Agro-allied
The Veterinary Doctor will be responsible for mortality and morbidity control of the Farm animals and quality control on production.
- Target 2kg and 3.5% MR in every batch
- Managing Commercial Broiler with 60,000 – 100,000 capacities to cropping stage in 38 days and not less than 8 pen houses.
- Placement of over 40,000-day old chicks weekly
- Quality control on production.
- Mortality and morbidity control.
- Candidate must possess a DVM in Veterinary Medicine.
- at least 4 years experience.
- Must have experience in commercial broiler breeding and poultry workmanship
- Candidate must possess proven leadership skills
- Candidate must be an effective communicator, passionate and committed.
Application Closing Date
21st January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.