Application Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session into Nurse/Midwife/Public Health Nurse Tutors’ Programme Federal Training Centre for Teachers of Health Sciences University College Hospital Ibadan for Postgraduate Diploma in Nursing Education
Information at a Glance
An enhancement teaching programme in Nursing now available
Duration of the course: A session (9 Months)
Are you interested in being a skilled teacher in your area of specialization (E.G) “M.Sc. in the following areas
- Medical Surgical Nursing
- Maternal & Child Health Nursing
- Mental Health Nursing
- Public Health / Community Health ETC
Enroll in this new programmes to acquire more teaching skills
Least qualification for admission is BNSC. Or BSC. (Nursing)
Cost of the form: N21,000
School is domicile in the centre of excellence (UCH)
- Awarded by the premier university. University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Oyo State. (ASUU strike action does not affect it)
Five (5) Credits at WASCE/GCE O/L (or Equivalent) obtained at a sitting or six (6) credits at not more than two (2) Sittings.
The subject combination must include English Language, Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics.
Professional Qualifications / Experience
- Registered Nurse with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria; who possess First degree in Nursing.
- Must possess current practicing licence with Nursing and Midwifery of Nigeria.
- Two years post qualification working experience will be an additional advantage.
Method of Application
Follow the steps below to access the (PGDNE not PGN) form
- Go to the university of Ibadan PG college website: https://pgcollege.ui.edu.ng
- Click on sign up for ‘New Applicant”
- Fill in your personal details
- A code will be displayed on your right hand side
- Enter the code on the personal details forms
- Message will be sent directly to your personal E-mail address given
- Check your mail for the message
- Enter the Username and Password. Submit
Click: on Faculty of Clinical Sciences, on department of Nursing on PGDNE program. Generate Invoice and pay with your ATM card (Master Card)
Kindly note that candidate will be required to undertake proficiency in English Language and interactive session. The date would be communicated later.
For more enquiries: 08034379904, 08060864297, 08023360014
Adetola I. Adedeji
Deputy Director Nursing (Training) / Head
For: Director of Administration
For: Chief Medical Director